Monday, July 23, 2012

Radiator Springs June 21, 2012



Today I completed another 2 page layout for Cars Land.  We visited the grand opening on June 21st.  I used a layout I 'scraplifted' from another scrapbooker but I tweaked it to fit Cars Land.  I used Best Creation Inc Travel Forever paper to get a 50's feel.  I used Nifty Fifty cricut cartridge for the gas pump and the route 66 sign.  I cut the title 'Radiator Springs' from the Cars cricut cart.  Elegant Edges cartridge for the journaling tag.  Just one more week before my summer vacation is over..I am hoping to finish scrapbooking this summer's visits to Disneyland & Sea World!

2 comments:

  1. I love color you use, very 50's. This summer has gone by so fast this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes this summer has gone by so quickly!! I can not believe I am back to school in 1 week:(

    ReplyDelete