Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tow Mater layout for Cars Land June 2012


Tonight I finished a 2 pg layout that I have been working on for a week.  I wanted to make it resemble the rides atmosphere in Cars Land.  I hand cut out a California license plate using the date and year we visited as the tags on the plate.  I used Cars Cricut cartridge, which I borrowed from Shannon ( I bought it a few years ago when it first came out for her birthday...who knew that Disneyland would add Cars Land to Disney California!!)  The Route sign was also cut from the cartridge.  To cut out the California word, I used my 50 States cartridge.  The title was designed to match the sign for the ride. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I wish I was with you to complete it. Now I've got to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it ready to go!! All you have to do is glue!!

    ReplyDelete